Objectives of the Placement Cell
- To provide opportunities to student-teachers for career progression and job opportunities.
- To organize expert talks and guest lectures.
- To organize campus interviews.
Activities conducted by the Placement Cell
- Organizing guest lectures on topics such as ‘Personality Development’, ‘Communication
Skills’, ‘Preparing for Interviews’, ‘Preparing Resume’, etc.
- Invite and organize for campus interviews.
- Informing students about short listing details received from schools/colleges/NGOs.
- Giving guidance to students for demo lessons to be given in schools/colleges/NGOs.