'Empowering Rural Youth with Quality Teacher Education' and making them a good human being and teacher with excellence.
To strengthen the weaker sections students of Jharkhand state through higher education.
To empower the rural masses by educating them and by creating in them the social, political and cultural awareness.
To give them confidence that they are the creators and not the creature of their fate.
To striving continuously to provide quality teacher education.
To carry out teaching and training programs for aspirants as per the norms and standards set by the statutory bodies viz., NCTE, University and State Govt.
To effectively execute various activities under the academic and social responsibility of Samarpan Deep B.Ed. College.
To meet the vision and mission goals, we adopt the process of creating a startegic action plan and participatory process.
To impart quality and updated educational instructions to the students coming from rural, suburban areas to the marginalized group of the society by updating their knowledge, creating social awareness, imbibing morality, making them good human being, responsible citizen and multi facet dynamic teachers.
- To provide quality teacher education to students of the state.
- To be example as teacher education college.
- Be a leader in educational services to the people of the state.
- To provide innovative learning experience to enable the students to realise their potential and mould their personality.
- To make available equal opportunities to all irrespective of gender, class, caste, religion, and economic condition.